Monday 16 February 2009

Proximity or Vicinanza Award :)


We humbly thank The Fluffies as well as Sam's mistress for this awesome award - hey, it is a double nomination!!

“This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

When I started this blog I did not have any idea that one day I would get so many readers, and that they would become friends with time. I am truly grateful (and Miss Eve is too) for all of you, and for the support you gave us when we were in trouble, but also for the times we can share the joy together - like now that Miss Eve has finally found a new companion in Neville.

So, it is good to know you're nearby - or how I'd say in Italian, "e' bello sapervi vicini".

We've come to the moment when we should be passing on this award to 8 more blogs... I don't think I have 8 to nominate that haven't yet received it, but a few I have, and they are:

1. my crafty Japanese-Italian friend Azzuka
2. Kiki and Eeschen, in Germany
3. Simone the black lop
4. Maarit, the bunny lover who cannot keep a bunny because of allergy
5. Lara and Joey the bunny

I remembered Simone from my first blogging days and was so glad to see that she's back and blogging, so she needs an award.
Azzuka, Kiki, Maarit and Lara I met through Ravelry, another networking site for knitters and fabric addicts - I participated in the Winter Bunderland swap with Maarit as a hostess and Kiki as my victim, and Lara told me about the swap just in time so I could sign up :)

Now go and get blogging :)

7 comments:

azzuka said...

Grazie mille!!! nella speranza che il futuro ci abbini in qualche swap...

The Bunns said...

gosh .. thanks for the tip on simone. we had "written her off" :<(

kiki said...

1000 dank - eeschen und ich freuen uns sehr! & ich habe gerade deine hasentassse hier stehen mit dem wunderbaren tee =)

einen wunderschönen dienstag
wünschen
eeschen (hoppel) & kiki

d. moll, l.ac. said...

An award well deserved. It would be interesting to find just how many bunny slaves knit too, it seems to be a disportionately high number compared to the general public.

Anonymous said...

Mom thanks u for the bunny vibes. She is getting better, but still struggling with her Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder. We only tot our cats have these disorder.. but human too!!

Fez and the Gang said...

Hello there! We have missed you! Just catching up and a big welcome to Neville!
We are very sad to hear about Hugo, we are very sorry for your loss. He will always know love thanks to you! Hopefully you are healing well.

Anonymous said...

Ain't blogging great! I've met a lot of really nice people from blogging, present blog owner and buns included :D